[at-l] ACCUSED!

I have read some posts regarding an accused child molester completing an
Appalachian Trail thru hike.  I?m not planning on reading more.

If someone is accused of doing something, and that accusation may affect me
or someone I care for, I shall become alert.

I hope, however, that I will not harm the accused in any way.

Steve

P.S.  I?m not afraid of O.J. Simpson.  In large part my lack of fear stems
from the fact that I?m not planning to marry him.