[at-l] Re: Wait a minute here

Hi,
Wasn't a personal slam, although it may have felt like it.
More of a caution to all in the trail community not to rush to
judgment before the facts were known.
Sorry if it felt personal. Truly, it wasn't.
Jan
PS
> Truthfully, did
>> you at first think "No, they are lying" when you first read it?

Truthfully? Yes.
One-Leg has been a source of resentment for a small minority in the
trail community since he surfaced. I don't know him, and I don't know
the true facts in this case.
But I do know human nature, and the power of words.

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/