[at-l] Oatmeal

Felix likes my coffee better Gary.

Thanks GreyOwl, now I have to bake some oatmeal cookies. And I mean right away.  The power of suggestion....

I remember being on top of a certain mountain at the southern terminus of the AT, sitting there on a rock thinking how fortunate I was to be there. I remembered I had stuffed home made pepperoni rolls in my pockets. They were the size of eggs. I like snacking while I'm hiking-and pepperoni rolls last a long time. I was enjoying these rolls when I happen to notice two very large dogs sitting there staring at me....and my pockets.  No one was around, who did they belong to? Okay, I gave each dog a roll--I'm a sucker like that for critters--tame critters. I got up and walked around some more...the dogs followed me.  Finally their owners made it to the top and whistled for them.....the dogs wouldn't come, they were hanging out with me.  The owners asked me did I feed them..."certainly not" I said.

Do you think Felix tells everyone that he likes their coffee the best?

Marsha