[at-l] OT morfed from sox and other stuff

GoVolsKelly@aol.com wrote:

>I think it's a safe assumption that everyone on the list voted, except for
>Felix, who doesn't vote,

Wow!!! I'd be VERY  s'prised if I am the only one on the list that
didn't vote.

>and some of us are just tapping our feet, waiting and
>maybe even HOPING that the current president screws up.

And, this is one example of why I don't vote...I don't want the
president to screw up. I want the president to do a good job. I think
it's sad if Democrats want Bush to screw up. I think it's sad that
Republicans want 'control' of Congress. Why not just do what you think
is right and not worry about if there is an 'R' or a 'D' in parenthesis
next to they guy's name sittin' next to you?

So, I sez to Lulu, I sez...