[at-l] OT morfed from sox and other stuff

I think it's a safe assumption that everyone on the list voted, except for
Felix, who doesn't vote, and some of us are just tapping our feet, waiting and
maybe even HOPING that the current president screws up.  We all have our issues
that are important to us.  We all think that one guy can/will do better than
the next.  It was an ugly, ugly race.  This country is divided, no doubt about
it.  But by WHAT?  My life is no different today than yesterday.  I still
gotta pick up my feet and carry on.  Instead of slinging crap at each other
(notice even I got nicer, and said "crap" instead of "shit?") Why can't we work
together on issues that we all agree on?

Hey!  It's over.  It's over.   Why not we all put forth all that politcal
energy into something we ALL care about?  Imagine if we all DID JUST THAT for a
SMALL CAUSE?  IMAGINE!  Lets not dwell folks.  It's over, and we gotta deal.

Spirited-but not mean-GoVols