[at-l] I Voted

Florida had a 18 inch long, double sided ballot with 10 or so amendments, a
bunch of judges and local issues on it. It took people awhile to complete
it. Of course this is in the optical voting counties. I have no idea of how
many computer screen pages that would be but probably many. I volunteered as
a poll watcher for four hours and it was an interesting experience. I think
the switch to fully electronic voting in the southern Florida counties was a
stupid move, they are probably slower and the optical ballot is the perfect
system right now. In our county we never had a waiting line, it was in and
out in 5 minutes in most cases.

Bryan