[at-l] Bear Repellent

I have never ever seen a bear backpacking or day hiking with
a group of people as generally everyone is making way too
much noise.  My backpack (an external frame) makes all types
of noise.  On the other hand I have seen plenty of bears when
I hike without a backpack.  I am much quieter.  Aggressive
bear?  Must be talking about Jersey.  Have never seen a
Jersey Bear (Seen plenty of Jersey Girls, especially at the
mall).  Now that ehy are hunted they are not all that
agressive anymore.

Grey Owl