[at-l] Back perusing the list - bibliography - workshops - etc

Hi folks,

I'm back on the list again...  at least for a while.  I've been to Michigan
for work three times since August.  Not bad for being unemployed.  Next trip
should be to Mexico.  Woohooo!!!

I've managed to peruse the last 400 AT-L messages and have a bunch to
respond to.  I'm really glad to see so much on topic stuff.

After I take care of some stuff that's been neglected while I've been
traveling, I'll work on getting my web site updated with a link to Linda's
AT bibliography amongst other items.

I'll also keep track of ALDHA workshops people are interested in and pass
that along to the rest of the board (there are some who aren't on the list).
  If we know there's interest, we can ask for volunteers for that particular
interest.  That's how the Footwear talk got added to this year's program.
Please send more ideas if you have any.

Watch for more posts as I respond to individual messages over the next few
days.

Happy hiking!

Mara

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor