  From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com
  To: Bror8588@aol.com ; jbullar1@twcny.rr.com ; AT-L@backcountry.net
  Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 10:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] I Voted

  Considering the fact that Florida is a swing state, and with all the new
  registered voters, it's not that bad.  Other swing states had lines,  too.  The
  lines for early voting were 4-5 hours long.  And no, I don't  have patience.
  But, I was in good company. :)

  GoVols

  In a message dated 11/2/2004 10:22:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bror8588