[at-l] I voted

Well, not yet. Will be voting after I get out of work
today at 4PM. Hope I can beat the rush.

In the "Gee...I work for a cool place" category. The
owner of my company sent out an e-mail telling us
a) where we can find out where we are registerd to
vote
b) several links on the local papers take on the
issues
c) Told us to please take the day off or go leave work
early so we can vote.

Yep..spoiled where I work!

The owner of the company incidentally is a fellow
native Rhode Islander. Think we are the only two to
have moved from the state. :D

After voting going to election day party at a local
Mexican restaurant. Margs and voting. Wotta combo. :-)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com