[at-l] I Voted

Considering the fact that Florida is a swing state, and with all the new
registered voters, it's not that bad.  Other swing states had lines,  too.  The
lines for early voting were 4-5 hours long.  And no, I don't  have patience.
But, I was in good company. :)

GoVols

In a message dated 11/2/2004 10:22:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bror8588