[at-l] I Voted

In a message dated 11/2/04 10:06:32 Eastern Standard Time,
GoVolsKelly@aol.com writes:

> Total wait time?  1 1/2 hours.  Not bad.

Not bad?  I think it is ridiculous to have to wait that long to vote.  What
is wrong with the County Election Commissioners?  There apparently are not
enough voting/polling places to serve the citizens of Miami.  If I had to wait 15
minutes to vote I would be upset.  Here in the most populous city in the USA
the voting goes smoothly.  Certainly there are enough ex-New Yorkers in Florida
that some voting technology could be transferred along with the migration.

I admire you for your patience.  I hope you brought a good book to read while
you waited or did you just "people watch?"