[at-l] I Voted

The polls opened here at 6AM. I was there at 6:20 and voted for 5
candidates for the 6 offices listed on the ballot. I didn't cast a ballot
in the 6th race because it was unopposed and I am not happy with the
incumbent who has used the position for personal gain in a manner that
wasn't illegal but I considered unethical. For those who care to know, I
voted for individuals not parties, though the score came out 2 Democrats, 1
Conservative and 2 Republicans. I urge you all to *thoughtfully* exercise
your right to vote.

The Independent Saunterer