[at-l] Earthworm

At 10:15 PM 11/1/2004 -0600, David A Jones wrote:
>Jim Bullard wrote:
>
>>The all time best journal (IMHO) is George Steffanos' "Then The Hail
>>Came". George also had demons but was/is a more likeable character than
>>Paul Hemphill presented in "Me and the Boy". I liked "Then The Hail Came"
>>so much I captured it all, printed it out and had it spiral bound so I
>>could put it on my bookshelf with my other AT books just in case it ever
>>disappeared from the web (currently the only place it exists). I was also
>>very happy to meet George at the 2003 Gathering and I'm sorry I didn't
>>have my homemade copy of his web book handy to have him autograph it.
>
>You may be pleased to know that it is on the web at:
>http://www.skwc.com/exile/Hail-nf.html

Yes, I know. That's where I got it. As far as I can determine the web is
the only place (other than the printout I made) that it exists. I made my
copy because I don't fully trust the 1s and 0s that make up the Internet to
continue to exist. A hard drive failure is all that it takes to wipe out
digital content and in my years of network administration I've seen hard
drives fail.