[at-l] red sox, hotdogs, sly dogs, fall colors and such

On 10/31/2004 5:15 PM, GoVolsKelly@aol.com wrote:

> And all them losses means (hopefully) that the Tennessee Vols (another AT
> state) will move up in the BCS rankings.  (GoVols crosses fingers, toes and eyes)

... and the Packers beat Washington
http://www.snopes.com/sports/football/election.asp

> The Boy, The Mom and I went to three different polling places today.  Each of
> them had a two hour wait.  I reckon we'll get up at the crack of dawn (which
> is now earlier than before) to cast our votes tomorrow.

> And our fall foliage is the same as three months ago, with more of the same
> to come.  Not to many (but there are a few) deciduous trees in Florida.

Yup, FL hasn't peaked yet ;)

http://www.weather.com/maps/activity/fallfoliage/index_large.html

I did
> get tomatoes, basil, strawberries, Serano peppers, bell peppers, cucumbers,
> and radishes planted.  Oh, and some impatients.  Gardening season is HERE!

It's over here in PA.  Harvested all the basil today making pesto tonight.

Steve -  in a State of swing!