[at-l] Fall is falling and can't get up

Ryan had asked about the conditions of leaves and fall colors for this
weekend. I point everyone back to the NPS webcam site.
http://www2.nature.nps.gov/air/webcams/ You will find on Purchase Knob,
precious few leaves. Look Rock has some color, but mostly browns and
yellows. The only maple in my neighbor hood has gone to orange/yellow on
the periphery, with leaves dropping almost as soon as they get a bit of
color. My oaks and cherries just seem to fall from green to brown on the
ground.

I had such hopes for this fall with the best rain in years.

At least I hope I'll have views on my section.

OrangeBug