[at-l] at-l] OT: Red Sox - Win It For...

In a message dated 10/29/2004 11:40:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TrailR@aol.com writes:

Too bad  my email went a little deeper than that, and you  don't.

hotdog

Sly,

I reread this & realized that it didn't quite come out  right.

I just meant that the point of the email went beyond the Sox,
to more life & hiking related issues that you probably don't agree
with either based on your reply.  But it's a free country, we don't
have to agree.

hotdog