[at-l] ON Topic - Workshop Subjects

Hey Earthworm... didn't you assemble an AT Bibliography? (If it's on the
ALDHA site where I think it should be the link appears to be broken).

Not exactly a workshop, but if your AT library is as extensive as I'm
guessing how about a display? (Unless, of course, you can figure out a way
to make it a workshop).  Especially of some of the harder to
find/older/rarer (etc) books? And some tips on finding them? Of course this
would get you off the hook until '06 so that you don't have to haul them so
far...

skeeter