[at-l] ON TOPIC - Workshop Subjects

<<I'd like to sample camp food, learn simple recipes, preparation tips and
tricks.
If there were sufficient interest, maybe a food workshop would
substitute for lunch (pot luck?).
I saw on TJ pictures of an AT hiker this year making PITA,  mmmmm
<slurp> :-P
I would love to know how to do that ! ! !
I got a bunch of Fantastic brand dry box mixes based on recommendation
here.
How nice it would be to get a chance to sample a spread of hiker
endorsed food choices.
Even the chance to sample commercial dehydrated meals would be welcome.
(I've got to learn how to do more than microwave frozen dinners.)>>

How 'bout one covering dinners? Maybe call it "Beyond Liptons"? <g>
I'd be there...

skeeter