[at-l] Bladders and water purification

OrangeDad, you were wrong many years ago, you are still wrong. Dads are
fashion-wrong. That's why they need teenage daughters, or so mine
assures me.

> Many years ago ..I bought the family a few
> Platypus bladders and backpacks. Teen age daughters saw this and made
> horrible noises, noting that the fashion police would be on them in an
> instant if they ever used them. I now enjoy seeing the elder daughter
> with small bottles on a "utility belt" as she trains for the NY Marathon.

This next is a strong statement. I agree with it. Have yet to get sick.
Just my personal experience.

> I do not treat my water. ... I know that I am taking a risk...
...treatment approved by the FDA. I just haven't been demonstrated
> that there is benefit.
>
> OrangeBug

- Greenbriar