[at-l] Bladders, Was water purification

That plastic taste is the plasticizer used to make the
nalgene 'flexiable'.  The plasticizer is really noot all that
good for you.  I would add water to the bladder, let it sit
overnight and repat the process.  You should be able to smell
the plastizicer.  Keep rinsing until you can no longer smell
it.

Grey Owle
>in.
>I recently replaced a Platypus with a Nalgene bladder. One,
the bite valve
>on the nalgene doesn't leak. Two, it has a wide mouth lid
(same size as a