[at-l] Bladders, Was water purification

Keep in mind that whatever your water container solution is you're going to
want to be able to get at your water easily. If I had to stop and take my
pack off to get water I'd end up dehydrating while trying to get some miles
in.
I recently replaced a Platypus with a Nalgene bladder. One, the bite valve
on the nalgene doesn't leak. Two, it has a wide mouth lid (same size as a
bottle) so it's easy to fill and clean. Third, it does seem to leave more
of a plastic taste in the water, this may get better as the bladder gets
used more.

skeeter