[at-l] Only the Sox

You know, I got my love of sports from my late father.  This is the  first
year I've been unable to share the highs and lows of baseball and football  with
him.  It hurts so bad sometimes.  Although he was a Braves fan,  he always
rooted for the underdogs.  He would have loved this.  He  would have absolutely
loved it.

Daddy'sGirlGoVols

In a message dated 10/28/2004 1:10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,