[at-l] Cars Information - OT

        The NY Times had a superb special section today on new car technology
and fuel saving.

          I noticed it referred to the most fuel efficient Prius-type cars as
"ugly" and referred to the new hybrid SUV's, that the manufacturers make 10
times more on, in glowing terms - but only after making sure they "weren't
rabid environmentalists" for being interested in it. (don't want to be pinned with
that 'environmentalist' label in the SUV age I guess)

        Check it out if you can. There's also a special small RV built onto a
Ford 450 pickup with solar panels and vegetable oil/desiel fuel [only $150K!].

.