[at-l] Leaves in the GSMNP

You should have been here last week. This wasn't the best year for color and
we had a heavy rain this morning that knocked down a lot of leaves.

I'm about an hour away from Roaring Fork, so I can' say for certain, but I'm
willing to bet you'd be disappointed if you headed down here for the color.

You can check with the Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce (1-800-900-4148) or
the Gatlinburg Dept. of Tourism (1-800-343-1475) to be sure.

-jns

Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
- Steven Wright

Ryan Brooks asked on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 3:40 PM:
How are the leaves right now in the park?