[at-l] Wanted man on the AT

At 02:53 PM 10/27/2004 -0400, Lilla Thompson wrote:
>What's he doing with a handmade table runner, anyway?  Anybody find a use
>for one on the trail? ;-)...But seriously, has this already been reported
>on at-l, or did I hear of him somewhere else?
>

>Subject might also be in possession of...
>  handmade star patterned quilted table runner...

There are picnic tables at some shelters aren't there? Maybe he likes a bit
of ambience, you know, candle lantern on the middle with an arrangement of
pine boughs. ;)

Seriously, yes it has come up but minus the 'who to contact if you see this
guy' info. That could be helpful to anyone who happens to see him.