[at-l] Tyvek

In a message dated 10/26/2004 11:36:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stephensadams@hotmail.com writes:

Several  of you listers have advised you can remove the krinkle from Tyvek by

washing it.

I washed it.

**
Not sure how to wash the stiffness out of it  myself... But...
You can buy a "washed" version of Tyvek, and it doesn't crinkle at  all.
I have some of both kinds (crinkle, and crinkle free). The washed version
is very soft, the regular version is... loud... ;-)
There was a web site... If I find it I'll post it.

hotdog