[at-l] Car Talk

I believe deisel has more BTU's per pound than gasoline. That is based on my recollection that it was claimed that old kerosene stoves allegedly had more energy per pound than the first gasoline stoves. Also back when I was reporting on power plant design and connection, I seem to remember that heavy industrial oil number six and the like, had more energy than number 2 home heating fuel.

Weary