[at-l] Car Talk

I'd rather keep the bug as a hobby car, and get a more appropriate car for getting to trail and such. I've got my eyes on the Forester and Outback.  Maybe as a way to get back on topic, others could share their thoughts about trailhead transportation.

When I've asked before whether or not I'd need 4WD to get to any of the trailheads, the answer was No.  I've never had any trouble in my purple PT Cruiser, and it's my signature method of transportation.  <G>  In fact, Pat Peoples at Kincora has one that she delivers hikers all over the place in.  (That sentence doesn't fly, does it?  Darn!)  anklebear