[at-l] MP3's etc.

I haven't used this specific MP3 player, but have used several. They are pretty awesome little inventions. Basically, you can load CDs converted to MP3 files or downloaded MP3 files onto the player for nice digital music anywhere you like. The FM tuner addition is a nice option. 1Gb would be a good size. Should hold several CDs worth of songs. Mine (Phillips/Nike model that straps on my arm for jogging) is either 128Mb or 256Mb and holds 30-something songs. My wife has a 15Gb iPod which is very nice. Holds many, many songs but is pretty heavy...

BB

"George (Tin Man) Andrews" <gwa@antigravitygear.com> wrote:
I apologize in advance for this not being political in nature. Does anyone
have any experience with a SANDISK SDMX1-1024 1 GB MP3 player
w/FM tuner? The weight is 1 ounce and it uses 1 AAA battery and will hold
about 15 hours worth of MP3's. I don't really know what most of that means
but would like some occasional tunes and news/weather on the trail and
besides, Santa told me to ask.
Thanks,
Tin Man