[at-l] Sleeping Bags

--- Josh Wilkins <jtwilkins@gmail.com> wrote:

> People always underestimate the REI 100% lifetime
> satisfaction
> warranty. Even when going against high class
> products such as Western
> Mountaineering it makes me think twice.

Yep, if you can get the bags on sale (be it the EMS or
REI bag) they are a good deal. Beth was able to get
her bag on sale for $170. She also had a coupon of
some sort, too. Needless to say, she was able to buy
the bag for a great price. I really think the REI and
EMS light down bags are a great "Happy medium" type
bag for quality vs. price vs. weight..again, esp. if
you buy them on sale.

> ALDHA correct? I really enjoyed it thanks for your
> work and great
> handout.

Yep, that was me. I ran out of all ~40 handouts too!
If anyone wants a copy of the handout, it is a located
at
http://www.magnanti.com/miscwritings/pct_ws.htm

=====
--Thoreau