Budget was: Re: [at-l] 5% hiking

I luckily and good friends with a backpack gear test geek. (Andy Mytys
for those in BGT) The guy can tell you pretty much every sleeping bag
detail from 40+ models of the top of his head, no joke. So I start him
in the direction and then he spits out some bags then we talk about
the bags and go shoppin.

As for the zipper, If I remember correctly Shane has zipper fixing
knowledge and maybe able to point you to where you can buy a new
zipper.

Simplehiker
JTW