[at-l] Re: Tents

I 've thought about getting a Clip Flashlight except for one thing:  it's
not freestanding.  I always liked to be able to shake out the little bits of
debris that find their way inside the tent, or to be able to move it once
it's set up on a not-quite-level place.  Does the lack of being able to do
these things bother anyone with a non-free-standing tent?

gypsy

<From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com
<Subject: [at-l] Shelter...was  5% hiking

<I rarely do this, but here goes an on Topicker:

<I have the Sierra Designs Clip Flashlight.  I LOVE this tent.  Now, I ain't
<done but a few long weekenders in it, but I did set the thing up during
<hurricane Irene (Or was it Iris?) and it stayed dry through the wind and
the rain.  I
<like it because I can sit up in it, it's light weight, and it's affordable.
<Also, one of my favorite trail journalists and serial hikers, Yogi, uses
and
<loves the same tent.  She's tried several, but she always goes back to the
Clip
<Flashlight.  So, between Yogi's approval and my hurricane experiment, I
give
<this tent two thumbs up or something something.

<Whew.  This on topic stuff is taxing!

<GoVols (You know, AOL spell checker won't let me add the word "ain't" to
it's
<dictionary.  Son of a bitch!)