  From: Leslie Booher
  To: Shane Steinkamp ; Shelly Hale ; ATtrailhiker@wmconnect.com ; amy
  Cc: AT-List
  Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 12:46 AM
  Subject: Re: was [at-l] 5% hiking.....now sleeping bags

  Ed Speer makes something interesting.

  http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/FrogSac.htm

  Shane

  I was doing fine until I got to the end where it suggested zipping two of these Frog Sacs together to make "the Perfect Couples Sleeping Bag".  If it zips up the middle of the front and has a hood, how are you gonna zip two together and share it with someone.  The mental picture of this configuration can't be described on this list.  anklebear