[at-l] Re: wearable sleeping bag

Wrapping yourself in the silnylon would only be for a major emergency, with
an attempt to make a tarp/vapor-barrier shell for yourself inside the bag.
The tarp would give you no additional warmth. It would prevent your sweat
from evaporating and further chilling you.

I'd prefer you didn't use that tarp as an outdoor shower stall. It would
block your view, as well as mine.

But you can keep your hat on.

OB...