[at-l] AT-L = 95% Junk

I'm all melancholy now.  I grew up with fields of strawberries and mounds of
blueberries and apple trees and RAMPS and all kinds of other goodies at my
disposal.   Now I can't even find a tomato that hasn't been injected with some
kind of something that makes it redder or prettier and less tastier.  Ahhh,
thank God gardening season is around the corner here in the tropics.

GoVols