[at-l] a thing...

(Remember, if it says 'Felix' in the 'sender' line, it should probably
have 'OT' in the 'subject' line, and could have something interesting in
the body, so to speak)

In the new Vanity Fair magazine, I believe on page 238 or 248, there is
a picture of John and Elaine Mellencamp. They are standing in front of a
bus. On the right side of the bus there is a 'peace' sign. That peace
sign was my idea  :-)

(If you knew how much time I spent making that bus look like that, for
only one picture...why, you'd say "Wow, that was a lot of work for just
one picture."

--
Felix J.
ME-->GA '98