[at-l] Re: wearable sleeping bag

Another option would be to cook at the local shelter and walk further for
camping/hanging away from the cooking smells.

But your idea is safer than a vestibule. I don't like carrying an extra
weight for a cooking area that I'd only use once per day. I'd prefer to set
up the tarp, cook, then hang my hammock under it.

OrangeBug