[at-l] 5% hiking

I left out one other option. If you plan to use a hammock, especially
something like the Speer with a Peapod, you probably only need to consider
your sleeping mat choices and a down quilt/comforter. I've been sleeping in
mine in the back yard much of the past few weeks. This sucker is hot when
closed up, doesn't seem to cause the condensation of my silnylon tent, and
can be supplemented to go pretty cold. I haven't hit the 30's yet, although
I anticipate this during my November section (Damascus to Erwin). There are
similar underquilts for other hammock brands.

Currently, I've used either a fleece blanket or my WM Puma bag as a quilt
over me, with a Target foam mat between me and the hammock.

Hence, before shopping for a sleeping bag, consider your shelter choices.

OrangeBug