[at-l] Evil Empire - OT

In a message dated 10/21/2004 2:57:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
logan.park@gmail.com writes:

Nothing  funny about the thousand student riot on my campus last night
after the  game.  Mace guns fired into the crowd, riot police,
thousands of  dollars of damage.  I can peacefully ignore professional
sports no  problem; riots are beyond the pale.
**
This ties into my last post. People acting out, property damage...
Was it a post sport celebration? Or hikers in a trail town?
The answer SHOULD be neither. Too bad it's not.
**

Hop-the-sticking-to-hiking-as-sport-lite

***
Good idea

OffMySoapBoxDog