Was Re: [at-l] Evil Empire Now Hikin List

I have another report due today and I really really want to
tell my boss what I think of the project that I am working
on.  Sorry, I guess I am taking out my frustration on the
list.  I am going for a walk during lunch.  Maybe I won't
come back to work. :-)

Grey Owl

Who is a non-wimpy dayhiker

>Now there you go again... I was with you right up to
the "wimpy