Was Re: [at-l] Evil Empire Now Hikin List

This is the best time of the year to go hikin.  Cool days,
crisp nights.  The air pollution is down so the vista are
much better and the skies are bluer except in phillie (aka
Seatle East).  An as an added benefit all those wimpy
dayhikers are not on the trail so it is possible to hike in
solitude.  Actually hurrah for televised sports, it means
less people on the trails.  I will be out hikin most every
weekend between now and New Years day.

Grey Owl