[at-l] the score

In a message dated 10/21/2004 9:17:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, GoVolsKelly
writes:

It's the media that gave these names to the Yankees, not the  listers.

**
I know.
But some of the listers actually believe it. The fanaticism against the
"Evil"
Yankees is scary. It's a game, get over it.

Good thing the media can control people so completely, it's election  time.
Vote for the candidate of your local medias choice.

And, I got one thing to say to the Yankees and their fans.... Who's yur
daddy now?

**
I never watched enough to know what that meant.
It sounded stupid from the start.

KellyGoVols (Who has a crush on Manny Ramirez.... cute thang that he is!)

**
Is Manny on of the cross dressing Sox? One of the long haired cuteys?

CuriousDog