[at-l] The Mother Ruck

Mr. Roberts writes:

<< I've got a copy of Weathercarrot's opening slide show from this year's
2004
Gathering.  I can bring it for the people who haven't seen it.  Someone will
have to provide a TV and DVD player .... It is a very cool presentation and
lasts
about an hour and a half. >>

I'll actually try to make this year's Ruck for the first time in a few
years. I will have a copy (as could several others who will be there.)
Perhaps we could use Jim and Ginny's player again? What do you think? It's
already on the schedule at the southern Ruck two weeks earlier. I'm also
hoping to have made a bunch of copies by that time to give away to anyone
interested. All we need now is a TV, which historically has been at the
mansion already, or better yet, a digital projector that the player could
plug into, as well as a sound system. Any Bose Wave Radio will work
beautifully for that size room. What do ya'll think? Anyone out there with a
projector and a Bose? It's always nice to make these things a group
effort....  See you then,

wc