[at-l] Was Politician bashing - no more trail related

"I never ever thought I would say this...but I miss Clinton.
At least you knew what you were getting and it was fun. And he wasn't mean,,,he just wanted sex.
The meanness in this presidential race is just digusting. Now I hate myself," reports Dawgpublican.

Just do it. Choose wisely. You will feel better immediately -- and daily as the next four years evolve. Think for yourself. Decide which is worse. Lying about sex. Or being so dumb that one invades the wrong enemy.

Weary
?