[at-l] Great Mt Washington web cam shot

At 11:53 AM 10/20/2004 -0400, ellen wrote:
> >"What four seasons?  June, July, August, and Winter?
> > ;-)}" questions a cynical Chainsaw
> >
>It's not quite that bad. Most years I figure on May and June as spring;
>July and August as summer; September, October and Nonmember as fall; and
>December, January, February, March and most of April as Winter. That's for
>midcoast Maine. Winter is a bit longer in the mountains. Spring
>considerably shorter.
>
>Weary

Well in NNY, which locals refer to as "the North Country" but my daughter
who lives near Binghamton refers to as "Extreme Northern NY", we don't have
the month of Nonmember. ;)  OTOH Our winter begins rather erratically
anywhere between Halloween and Christmas but usually earlier rather than
later. It can end anywhere between the ides of March and Memorial Day
though it is more likely to be later rather than earlier. Summers are
equally varied. This year summer consisted of about a dozen days randomly
scattered in August and early September.