[at-l] Great Mt Washington web cam shot

Gee, I figure spring to be March, April, and early may with
summer being Late May, June, July, August and September.
Fall is usually October, November and December, though
December can be a nasty transition month.

Hiking wise I love the fall, Cool weather, the leaves are
turning.  It is a great time to hit the AT, especially the
Mid-Atlantic States.  When winter comes I am on the Canal tow
paths or heading down south to hike.  Spring again is
Midlatlantic and summer is up north.  In approximately 7
hours of drivng I can be in southwestern Virginia or the
middle of Vermont.  Plenty of hiking opportunities.

The only problem with PA (besides the rocks, the hot humid
summers, etc) is that it is not cold enough for winter.  We
are thinking of retiring to Vermont or New Hampshire in seven
(YES 7!) years.

Grey Owl