[at-l] ON Topic Hiking

OK, so Kelly and a few others have been jerking some chains
about politics.  The problem is that you all are taking this
way too seriously.  WIth the exception of the tax cuts, Bush
has not full filled any of his promises.  Does it make him a
bad presodent?  NO!  Everyone forgets that the president has
to work with congress, so I think that the congressional
races are a lot more important.

SO to on topic.  Who is hikin this weekend?  I am leading a
hike from Hamburg Resorvior to Aa state gameland's parking
lot off Pine Swamp road.  The leaves ought to be near
optimal, plent of good views, and, Oh yes - plenty of PA
Rocks.  Lister near the Lehigh valley can contact me off list
if they are interested in joining me for the hike.

Grey Owl