[at-l] RE: AT Plates in Other States

What I find really strange is that in Virginia we can buy specialty tags for out of state colleges.  That annoys me.  I think the plates should plug schools, natural phenomena, and interests that are based inside the state lines.  We have a perfectly lovely tag with a bear on it, but the money goes to set up hunting season on the bears, so I don't have one.  Also, in VA, we have some tags that are a set fee when you buy them and others that you pay for by the year.  It's a complicated system.  anklebear