[at-l] Oh no politics again!

At 07:27 PM 10/19/2004 -0700, Paul Magnanti wrote:
> >>Since neither one of these bozos is a hiker, and
>they >>haven't filed any
> >>interesting trip reports, can't we just leave it
>alone?
>
>Yes..please, please, please listen to Shane. Do we
>really need to discuss Kerry or Bush's military record
>agin? Plenty of other places on the 'Net for that type
>of discussion..'eh?

Once again I remind one and all who are interested in the facts behind the
puffery of politics on both sides to regularly check www.factcheck.org or
even sign up for their email notification. If everyone would do this they
would have the facts with no need to restate them on AT-L and... (big plus)
we would all be informed voters come Nov. 2nd. If you aren't interested in
the truth behind the claims of both party's candidates, please refrain from
voting. And now back to hiking.